Who here has Snapchat?

Jazmine

[Ex Mod] - OMM - // Jaz
-
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
JfN said:
Not today but if u take all the days of this week and average out ur posts per day it'd come to something like that lol.
UM NO?? i post a sht ton everyday otherwise I tell hobbs. SORRY 4 HAVING A LIFE JACOB.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welp, looks like this thread turned from Snapchat into arguing about forum post count. Haha.

Anyway, yeah, I've got snapchat. I don't use it a lot, but I do reply if people Snap me first.

SC: Traid

Katie - Ste

Real Slim Klatie M.D.
Banned
Rating - 100%
808   0   0
Jazmine said:
UM NO?? i post a sht ton everyday otherwise I tell hobbs. SORRY 4 HAVING A LIFE JACOB.
JfN said:
Yh @Jazmine all u do is spam forum games gosh start some threads.
you guys seem to forget you need to catch me first and after my last exam is over I have nothing else to do but this..

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Jazmine said:
no one likes a sore loser jacob babe :( 
Says the one who claims her cards against humanity glitched when she had the lowest score.

Also says the one who constantly boasts about winning a game of monopoly that you clearly didnt win.

Hush up now, child.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
JfN said:
Says the one who claims her cards against humanity glitched when she had the lowest score.

Also says the one who constantly boasts about winning a game of monopoly that you clearly didnt win.

Hush up now, child.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ZT1P9lVkE[/video]

Jazmine

[Ex Mod] - OMM - // Jaz
-
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
JfN said:

Hush up now, child.
I DIDNT HAVE THE LOWEST SCORE TBH??!!? AND IT DID GLITCH then i gave up and went outside. DO U REMEMBER WHAT OUTSIDE IS JACOB.

Strafola

what is your purpose?
-
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
snapchat --> hampe_http
I'm desperate in snapchat friends please add me, and tell me who it is ps: PF name