What Operating System are you using? (OS)

What OS are you using ?

• Windows

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • OS X

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *nix

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Cool

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Windows 8 is basically just an expansion of Windows 7, I don't see why people are hating on it, basically you have Windows 7 in its desktop and applications that can be easily opened in its "Home". But it does have a lot of compatibility issues with old games that I really want to play again.

hobbs

Forum Owner
-
Rating - 100%
705   0   0
Cool said:
Windows 8 is basically just an expansion of Windows 7, I don't see why people are hating on it, basically you have Windows 7 in its desktop and applications that can be easily opened in its "Home". But it does have a lot of compatibility issues with old games that I really want to play again.
People just get use to the old version, and then when a new version comes out.. people hate change.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Windows 7 in my heart, I tried W8 but it didn't work out even though I found the OS great. However, when you code/design and work with files I don't think W8 is efficient enough, really.

I usually have duo boot though, W7/Ubuntu and if you count the motherboard OS in it, then trio.

ShortKidd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Windows 8.1 is so much better than 7. Significantly faster, more secure... the only thing people hate is that "mono" view, which you can just take off with some startbutton replace like ClassicShell.

I also use Ubuntu 14.04 for classes and some other things.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like Windows 8.1 now that I have been using it more and more

I have every favor of OS in my VM's
Ubuntu
Centos
Redhat
Windows 7
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2012
Windows XP

But I like Windows 8.1 or 7 the best