Some of my old work!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Jamaicob

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured I'd share my art with this community. This has nothing to do with forums, not a thread design, userbar, signature, etc. Just some art I made.

I may make some more to post here. It's been a while since I've done work like this. Let me know what you think on some of them below. May consider starting a free service making them if people are interested.

Suffixed

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would find it hard to believe if you told me that you had drew these, but they are pretty sweet.
What program did you use to make them?

Jamaicob

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These were made in Paint.NET, it was back when I had a piece of shit computer and Photoshop was incompatible. Glad people enjoy them. I may make more soon!

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Jamaicob said:
Figured I'd share my art with this community. This has nothing to do with forums, not a thread design, userbar, signature, etc. Just some art I made.

I may make some more to post here. It's been a while since I've done work like this. Let me know what you think on some of them below. May consider starting a free service making them if people are interested.

Sorry I know this is incredibly off topic but my Skype name used to be Jamaicob... Mix of Jamaican and Jacob my name lol.

Pretty sure @Hobbs could vouch if he remembers.