Need a reliable method to make $$$.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Times are getting tough. I have been looking for a reliable way to make a decent amount of cash online, but I just cannot find something that works for me. I will provide my skillsets if needed, but could anyone maybe give me some advice on where to begin attempting making online income?

Mortem

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
e-Whoring from what I've seen is a pretty good way to make money online, never tried it, but seems somewhat easy to do_Other than that I can't think of good ways to just jump online and start making money. Maybe start an online business?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mortem said:
e-Whoring from what I've seen is a pretty good way to make money online, never tried it, but seems somewhat easy to do_Other than that I can't think of good ways to just jump online and start making money. Maybe start an online business?
e-Whoring is eh, I have tried it before. I was thinking of an online business, but I am thinking of a good niche atm.

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Thepatrick9 said:
i never really understood what e-whoring actually was
Basically exploiting male sexual desire through pretending to be a cockhungry girl. Works well on the internet as it's filled with virgins who would give anything for the most basic form of sexual interaction with a "female".

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Thepatrick9 said:
So, what you send them pics from online of someone that they think is you? and get paid for it? o_O
Yes sir. Maybe I'll do some eWhoring in my new Social Engineering log, not sure though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seagulls said:
You say you can provide your skillsets, may I know what your skillsets are?
I am a fluent HTML5/CSS programmer, decent graphics designer, good at SEing, certified in Microsoft Access/Word, and a skilled cyber punk.