My userbar showcase

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

HYproXa

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
voltaic said:
Wan't more proof I own them?

Must admit, took the idea of insulting you with UB's from my buddy Astro XD

Your insult is no offense to me Sir.

The fact is that editing a few images doesn't mean you made them, the threads were you got exposed were too clear and you know it.

And my multi on LF means no shit to me and probably nobody else on this forum but you.

The A one is pretty weird in my eyes to be honest, aswell the last one. 
The first 2 are too easy to be edited.

When you find a stronger argument against me, just quote this post.

Have to admit it, it's funny how you wasted your time editing some userbars to insult me, it looks I'm important in your eyes.

voltaic

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
d3ux said:
Your insult is no offense to me Sir.

The fact is that editing a few images doesn't mean you made them, the threads were you got exposed were too clear and you know it.

And my multi on LF means no shit to me and probably nobody else on this forum but you.

The A one is pretty weird in my eyes to be honest, aswell the last one. 
The first 2 are too easy to be edited.

When you find a stronger argument against me, just quote this post.

Have to admit it, it's funny how you wasted your time editing some userbars to insult me, it looks I'm important in your eyes.

Silly noob, you got banned on leak so you haven't really been up to date.

Me and Vox/Elegant (Whoever you knew him as) talked, and we came to the correct understanding of what was going on and everything was sorted, Vultus is now a successful group led by another user now since Vox and Risible sold it.

I now help Vox with understanding GFX and Photoshop ironically.

And I do own the bars, I also designed all the current userbars for RF, EF, TR, OF and other forums. I have come a long way since you last saw my work.

You working your argument of old and obsolete information which is now deemed useless, making you the fool in the equation.
Your time from leak proves your ignorance, and furthermore you cannot contribute to the argument since your working off nothing but what is now a lie since I didn't rip the logo and I proved it to Vox/Elegant.
And I didn't waste my time editing the bars, I actually had fun to doing it.

HYproXa

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I havd more than 2 accounts on LF, I'm well informed about your situation.
You are still a LQ Copy+Paste "GFX artist" in my eyes.

voltaic

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
d3ux said:
I havd more than 2 accounts on LF, I'm well informed about your situation.
You are still a LQ Copy+Paste "GFX artist" in my eyes.
No I don't?
I changed my name on there yes, but I don't multi? Don't bullshit me with your "Well informed" crap. You  have no evidence, because there is none you moron. Provide decent evidence that you are well informed and that I multi, if you can't fuck off you small minded ignorant child. Should have informed yourself of the rules before mutliing.

And that's your opinion,which to me is of no use.

Just stop being such a bullshitter d3ux, stop pretending your the bigger person, because you aren't, you a persistent annoyance and were a tumor to LSX. Bored of your lies now.

voltaic

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How did I never see this
d3ux said:
I don't have anything against you but those userbars are exactly as the ones on LF, not all, some have your own additions but they are still copy + paste.
I'm on the phone but will put some proof later.
MAYBE THATS BECAUSE A LOT OF THEM WERE DESIGNED FOR LF GROUPS FUCKTARD
[hr]
Bite said:
As I've told you on another forum, these are dope af. Keep up the good work.
Thanks man :)