My userbar showcase

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

HYproXa

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have anything against you but those userbars are exactly as the ones on LF, not all, some have your own additions but they are still copy + paste.
I'm on the phone but will put some proof later.

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
708   0   0
d3ux said:
I don't have anything against you but those userbars are exactly as the ones on LF, not all, some have your own additions but they are still copy + paste.
I'm on the phone but will put some proof later.
Unless I am mistaken, he was claiming to have made the ones on LF?

HYproXa

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hobbs said:
Unless I am mistaken, he was claiming to have made the ones on LF?
He was claiming to have made those ones for "forums", he didn't state he made them for LF, if he did so I'm glad he is so talented and made them, but after all the low quality users I have seen, I just don't believe someone who posts some userbars on a forum to brag about them.

I have seen users show proof of WilderBeast, as he was known on LF to be copy-pasting logos and other GFX works and claiming them as his own.

I enjoy watching these awesome userbars made by him which are not copy-pasted.

voltaic

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
d3ux said:
He was claiming to have made those ones for "forums", he didn't state he made them for LF, if he did so I'm glad he is so talented and made them, but after all the low quality users I have seen, I just don't believe someone who posts some userbars on a forum to brag about them.

I have seen users show proof of WilderBeast, as he was known on LF to be copy-pasting logos and other GFX works and claiming them as his own.

I enjoy watching these awesome userbars made by him which are not copy-pasted.
Wan't more proof I own them?

Must admit, took the idea of insulting you with UB's from my buddy Astro XD