My userbar showcase

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

voltaic

New Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
#1


Basically, I put all the UB's I have done in my life into one big image. Hope you guys like these :)
Like I say on nearly all the forums I showcase my GFX on, PM me if you want to buy a UB, lot's of forums have tried to steal my UB's before so yah :) I don't think this forum is going to be one of them so horay :D

PROOF I OWN THE USERBARS IF URA FAGGOT:
 

voltaic

New Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
#3
Hobbs said:
Damn, some of these are pretty sweet! Nice to see more UB designers here.

How much do you generally charge?
Generally $8 but for bulk order I usually bump it down :)

And thank you :D Glad to be here :)
 

voltaic

New Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
#7
Wont be selling my userbars on here this forum. Users here are to impatient, don't realize there are people before them who have ordered stuff who are much more patient and misunderstand my messages.
 

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
708   0   0
#8
voltaic said:
Wont be selling my userbars on here this forum. Users here are to impatient, don't realize there are people before them who have ordered stuff who are much more patient and misunderstand my messages.
You based that assumption on 1 user so it seems.
Regardless, I wouldn't request payment for something unless I was free to do it.
 

voltaic

New Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
#9
Hobbs said:
You based that assumption on 1 user so it seems.
Regardless, I wouldn't request payment for something unless I was free to do it.
Good point, I also have to much work so yeah.
I actually didn't request payment though XD
 

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
708   0   0
#10
voltaic said:
Good point, I also have to much work so yeah.
I actually didn't request payment though XD
Fair enough, just saying don't tarnish people with the same brush because you had one bad experience :)
Hopefully you two can work something out.
 

voltaic

New Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
#15
Objection said:
These look like UB's taken from Leakforums.
Facepalm




Liek, are you serious....... I designed most of these UB's for leak, they never got used but most were designed and showcased by me on leak -_-

Liek, are you for real?
I facepalmed so hard....
You aren't even HQ enough to accuse me either
idiot child

I'll post more if you want more proof
 

voltaic

New Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
#17
Hobbs said:
Do you make animated userbars?
Also, how much would you charge for 1 if I was interested?

Thanks.
Never made an animated one before :) Would be happy to try and do it for free since it's something new for me :)
 
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#18
voltaic said:
Facepalm




Liek, are you serious....... I designed most of these UB's for leak, they never got used but most were designed and showcased by me on leak -_-

Liek, are you for real?
I facepalmed so hard....
You aren't even HQ enough to accuse me either
idiot child

I'll post more if you want more proof
Stop being such a spastic I NEVER accused you EVER. All I said was they look like LF's.

You are clearly parranoid kid.
 

Top