iPhone? or ?

HYproXa

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JfN said:
Would be happy getting an old school nokia for £5 on ebay personally lol.
If you really want a smartphone, you can get a cheap Galaxy S2 from ebay for like $60
That's a good smartphone even after 4 years.

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
d3ux said:
If you really want a smartphone, you can get a cheap Galaxy S2 from ebay for like $60
That's a good smartphone even after 4 years.
I had the original Galaxy S up until about 5/6 months ago, and it did everything I needed it to do. Was a good phone.

HYproXa

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JfN said:
Vouch.

I think it's a conspiracy tbh they're made to break so you buy more/pay for repairs.
I myself work(for free, need to for school) at a phone makers company and I see how a phone maker company is in reality, but yeah.

hobbs

Forum Owner
-
Rating - 100%
705   0   0
Depends on what you want/need really.
I've spent over $8000 on iPhones (and contracts) since I was 16.. Started with the iPhone 3g, then 4, then 5 and now iPhone 6.

I've only ever had an iPhone as I prefer the interface and ease of use to other mobile devices.
However, the prices are meh.. I'd only get it if you can afford it.

I'm paying for my £52 / $78 per month for my 128gb iPhone 6 right now and the total cost comes to £1250 / $1870..
Considering I've spent that on EACH of my iphones since the iPhone 3g, yeah.. I'd advise getting it sim-free or PAYG.

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hobbs said:
Depends on what you want/need really.
I've spent over $8000 on iPhones (and contracts) since I was 16.. Started with the iPhone 3g, then 4, then 5 and now iPhone 6.

I've only ever had an iPhone as I prefer the interface and ease of use to other mobile devices.
However, the prices are meh.. I'd only get it if you can afford it.

I'm paying for my £52 / $78 per month for my 128gb iPhone 6 right now and the total cost comes to £1250 / $1870..
Considering I've spent that on EACH of my iphones since the iPhone 3g, yeah.. I'd advise getting it sim-free or PAYG.
That's ridiculous m8.