How much money have you made this month?

HYproXa

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hobbs said:
So you deposited $163 of your own money and gambled on what? The outcome of competitive matches or something?
No, I put in $26 and won $650, it's all strategy on tickets, you gotta know when to put in and stuff.

The rest is what I put in in the wrong moments and lost.

Plus won $430 with $290 on another site.

Latex

Habbo Stripper
-
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
My first month of buying/selling Habbo goods I've made around $300. I wish I had gotten into this stuff earlier when Habbo was popular, but better late than never.

Rating - 97.8%
45   1   0
My first month of buying/selling Habbo goods I've made around $300. I wish I had gotten into this stuff earlier when Habbo was popular, but better late than never.
Not like the good old days of habbo.... where u adverting your items for sale? via here or somewhere else?

Latex

Habbo Stripper
-
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I've never tired player auctions, heard its good... but i'm from the UK? also I heard not many people buy unless you're like one of the big sellers. Thoughts?
Amount of feedback is a huge factor, but so is price and delivery guarantee. I tend to sell cheaper than the big sellers in order to attract buyers. Profit is slower because of it, but I have no choice until I can build a decent rep for myself. If you're from the UK there shouldn't be a problem (I think?).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made maybe about 400$ just this month already. I'd say it's a good amount hence it's only been 12 days.
Could make way more but I'm not pushing, been lacking.

Rating - 97.8%
45   1   0
Amount of feedback is a huge factor, but so is price and delivery guarantee. I tend to sell cheaper than the big sellers in order to attract buyers. Profit is slower because of it, but I have no choice until I can build a decent rep for myself. If you're from the UK there shouldn't be a problem (I think?).
Nice one! I may have to try it then if I get more gbs coming in! ill keep it in mind mate!

Rating - 97.8%
45   1   0
yes pal i bet a lot ;l
gutted last night i was gonna stick £10 on westham and ipswich double at half time and forgot (both were losing)
was 100/1 and it won fml lol
Don't my betting luck atm is poooooor! last weekend reading cost me conceding an added time penalty for £700...
and last night Villa beating palace cost me £300...
Is there any betting tips fourms on here?

hobbs

Forum Owner
-
Rating - 100%
705   0   0
Don't my betting luck atm is poooooor! last weekend reading cost me conceding an added time penalty for £700...
and last night Villa beating palace cost me £300...
Is there any betting tips fourms on here?
lol thats weak ;/
last night i needed brentford to score for £200
weekend i needed wolves and 1 more team to score for £1.6k :/
it's just the rub of the dice pal

and nope no1 bets on here dont think apart from me lol