• Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page. Bare in mind this is not monitored 24/7. Join our discord for help with account issues/queries.
  • Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.

Have you ever had a virus?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Forever

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've dealt with them on numerous occasions, and it seems they're only becoming more and more of a pain. I had a computer that I had a friend fix and apparently the virus hid in a few files and basically overflooded the computer and caused the computer to scorch and actually catch on fire a bit, but nothing happened.

What about you, have you ever had a virus?

Timothy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And the secret to not getting them is to not open attachments or visit websites that are questionable or are flagged by your anti-virus program.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Timothy said:
And the secret to not getting them is to not open attachments or visit websites that are questionable or are flagged by your anti-virus program.
Most of my viruses were before internet was even available, but I see what you mean.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I once was looking at *ahem* pictures of female nudity and suddenly got that Police thing where it goes Give me £100 to get rid of this'.

Shut down the laptop right there and then. Never touched it again for at least 5 months. When I eventually used it again the notice had gone. #Phew

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had quite a few viruses and the worst yet easiest to get rid of was a Metropolitan Police scam where a blue screen appeared on my screen accussing me of viewing indecent images and requesting me to pay like £100 and they would take me off the record. A quick system restore and it disappeared :D

snappy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've only had a virus once, it wasn't too bad. I was pretty confused on to what I should do. It was my very first virus and I was pretty terrified on what would happen. This happened to me around 2 years ago when I first got my computer. I easily went on the internet and searched for help, after reading around 2-3 articles all agreeing with each other, I proceeded with removing the virus. Never had a virus ever since that incident, thankfully.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
illustrious said:
Various viruses. At least 5-7.
[hr]
David Smith said:
No I have Norton which clears all my viruses and stuff like that thankfully
"Norton"
"Clears all viruses"
Ha.
Haha. Hilarious
I have Norton and I can tell you they have vastly improved over the last couple of years!
I've had it for about 3 years now, it's picked up all viruses and cleared them.