Get Paid to Play Video Games!

Jazmine

[Ex Mod] - OMM - // Jaz
-
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Thepatrick9 said:
never really got ideas like this " yeah ive played for 10 hours straight now" great ive earn $0.50 that was a great use of my time o_O
woah is that really how itd be.. thats crazy FUCK NO.

Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
generally its like that for all things where you can earn money on the internet "complete these surveys and get free money" then the survey says it only takes 20 minutes to do but 45 minutes later your still there doing it, then you get rewarded $0.15 for doing it. Thats just what all these sites are like.

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Thepatrick9 said:
generally its like that for all things where you can earn money on the internet "complete these surveys and get free money" then the survey says it only takes 20 minutes to do but 45 minutes later your still there doing it, then you get rewarded $0.15 for doing it. Thats just what all these sites are like.
Lmao when i was 14 i thought sites like this were great. Too much time on my hands that young.

Rating - 75%
3   1   0
I used to have a program called GomezPEER (probably still available) which uses your computer resources for companies, I figured in the end (this was when I was like 14) it was using so much more electricity than I was getting paid, it was like $4 a month that I was getting haha