Free middleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazmine

[Ex Mod] - OMM - // Jaz
-
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Yeah since you just joined a couple months ago with no feed back im pre sure you can't be a MM :/ !
[hr]
going to tag hobbs in this but im pre sure he'll say no @Hobbs

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jazmine said:
Yeah since you just joined a couple months ago with no feed back im pre sure you can't be a MM :/ !
I haven't dealt on this site, becuase most of the people only take BTC or they're sketch, and I don't want to waste my time chargingback ect. HOWEVER I deal on FK

Jazmine

[Ex Mod] - OMM - // Jaz
-
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Random said:
Just to let you know I guess only staff are allowed to MiddleMan now I did not know this.
You don't have to be a staff to MM, just good rep and you have to have a certain amount im pretty sure
[hr]
Probe said:
I haven't dealt on this site, becuase most of the people only take BTC or they're sketch, and I don't want to waste my time chargingback ect. HOWEVER I deal on FK
Yeah thats reasonable, its just I think you need a certain amount of FB in order to become a MM :( 

Lana

Forum Owner
-
Rating - 100%
705   0   0
Whilst we appreciate other people come from other websites, we have a different system here.
OMM (Official Middlemen) here are probably even more trusted than FK. I know people who are OMM who have MM'd trades in excess off $20,000+ with no bother.

As for a MM, feel free to apply when you meet the requirements, as of right now this has been denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.