Ending of Stellar Posts.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several users have complained about Stellar. And quite frankly i agree. The methods are just over saturated, and are just contributing to link spam, and a general drop in quality in the money making section of our glorious forum.

As of now, I'm going to put in place a block in Stellar methods. No one will be warned for it, but their threads will be junked.

Feel free to continue posting money making methods, just please none involving Stellar.

Fox

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Badger said:
Several users have complained about Stellar. And quite frankly i agree. The methods are just over saturated, and are just contributing to link spam, and a general drop in quality in the money making section of our glorious forum.

As of now, I'm going to put in place a block in Stellar methods. No one will be warned for it, but their threads will be junked.

Feel free to continue posting money making methods, just please none involving Stellar.
Thanks for this, they are just spreading like wild fire honestly.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like there should be a sticky of the most HQ stellar thread instead of trashing the topic entirely. That would be the only exception to this rule.
I agree that there were just simply way to many stellar threads, though.

Aceman

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a good measure to stop the spam. It was pretty annoying seeing how often it was posted on other forums and probably here as well.