Clash of Clans

Scott

New Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#1
Do any of you play the app 'Clash of Clans'? I personally do and I love it and I have to admit I am addicted to it massively. I got into the game via my brother and my friends who were big players of the game and now they have got me into the craze.

It seems like it is one if not the biggest game on mobile devices like tablets and mobile phones and I can see why.

What do you guys think of it?
 
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
#2
I use to play it ages ago and had like a maxed town hall 10.

It's an addicting game but after a while of playing legitly it begins to be repetitive and expensive if you pay for gems
 

Scott

New Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#3
Blakey said:
I use to play it ages ago and had like a maxed town hall 10.

It's an addicting game but after a while of playing legitly it begins to be repetitive and expensive if you pay for gems
Well I can see why you quit, did you max everything out, as if you did that would be boring and I would quit too, or just trophy push to top 200 global, but that would be extremely hard.
 

Saint

Old Timer
-
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#4
I used to play this game a lot when it first came out (hipster). I stopped playing because many players would cheat and just completely wreck my shit.
 
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#5
Saint said:
I used to play this game a lot when it first came out (hipster). I stopped playing because many players would cheat and just completely wreck my shit.
Same with me all the cheaters was attacking me so i gave up :trollface:
 

Scott

New Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#6
Saint said:
I used to play this game a lot when it first came out (hipster). I stopped playing because many players would cheat and just completely wreck my shit.
Cheat? How can you cheat?

I have personally never saw anyone cheat at Clash of Clans.
 

Saint

Old Timer
-
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#7
Scott said:
Cheat? How can you cheat?

I have personally never saw anyone cheat at Clash of Clans.
Before they patched it people could run Clash of Clans using a modded APK that gives them max gems, gold, etc.
 
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
#8
Scott said:
Well I can see why you quit, did you max everything out, as if you did that would be boring and I would quit too, or just trophy push to top 200 global, but that would be extremely hard.
not walls.. but refund method made everything a lot easier.. but just all raids at a high level trophy count were pretty much doing the same type of raid.. and then waiting for troops to train which took forever unless you gemmed.

being in the top 200 would be so costly.
 

Scott

New Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#9
Blakey said:
not walls.. but refund method made everything a lot easier.. but just all raids at a high level trophy count were pretty much doing the same type of raid.. and then waiting for troops to train which took forever unless you gemmed.

being in the top 200 would be so costly.
Yup, refund method works for me too. I have done it once on my current account, what do you think is the limit on how many refunds you can do per iTunes account.
 
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#10
I used to but I barely play now. I think my Town Hall was level 6 or 7 and I couldn't get enough resources to upgrade it because I was constantly attacked so I just said fuck it.
 

Top