Alternatives to PS Store?

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I know Amazon and Game do digital download codes that are comparable in price to physical disk releases, but there aren't that many games available. Does anybody know other ways to get game codes? I've found some other sites that sell really cheap accounts with games on as a game, but I definitely don't want that lol.

Lana

Forum Owner
-
Rating - 100%
705   0   0
I found a site before that sells games for like £10 like the latest ones, but forgot the name of it ;/
Pretty sure it's via stolen cc's though, u download the profile onto ur console and then download the game or some sht

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I found a site before that sells games for like £10 like the latest ones, but forgot the name of it ;/
Pretty sure it's via stolen cc's though, u download the profile onto ur console and then download the game or some sht
That's what I meant by;

I've found some other sites that sell really cheap accounts with games on as a game, but I definitely don't want that lol.
Idk if some do it via stolen cc's, but I know one of the ones I found buy the game from the foreign store for pennies then sell it to uk.