Windows 10

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I want to know what everyone opinion on Windows 10 so far I am loving it but I have noticed when you do not update it right away your computer tends to slow down a lot.

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
708   0   0
I'd like to know as well! I'm currently going to be buying a gaming PC in the next week so not sure if I should go with Windows 8 or Windows 10
I love my mac but it's holding me back in terms of recording/editing gameplay

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to know as well! I'm currently going to be buying a gaming PC in the next week so not sure if I should go with Windows 8 or Windows 10
I love my mac but it's holding me back in terms of recording/editing gameplay
You know I would probably have a mac if I never would have worked for Apple Care Technical Support Team but I seen how many real issues people experience and I am like fuck that lol

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
708   0   0
You know I would probably have a mac if I never would have worked for Apple Care Technical Support Team but I seen how many real issues people experience and I am like fuck that lol
I've never had a problem personally but meh I need something more powerful to do what I need right now

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
708   0   0
I've no problems with windows 10.

@Hobbs; are you building your own pc or just buying a build?
Probably buying one, last time I built one was like 10 years ago.. (also the last time I owned a desktop lmao)
I'd rather just save the hassle and pay the extra £100 or so it works out to be having it built