Windows 10

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm getting affected by the Windows 10 bug which makes a lot of trackpads double-click when you click once. And of course, Microsoft is being like 'Oh. Make sure there is no dust.' and 'Update your drivers'.

Damn it! It's Windows 10! Face it! Too many people have this issue!

HYproXa

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have upgraded from 7 to 10 a few days ago aswell as changed my screen, now I have a 25" LCD for it and on 1920x1080 it looks so smooth and nice.

Saw some performance improvements on games but it still misses many things to be perfect.

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
708   0   0
Dave Skylark said:
I have upgraded from 7 to 10 a few days ago aswell as changed my screen, now I have a 25" LCD for it and on 1920x1080 it looks so smooth and nice.

Saw some performance improvements on games but it still misses many things to be perfect.
What kinda things is it missing then lad
I still haven't installed it yet ;/

HYproXa

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hobbs said:
What kinda things is it missing then lad
I still haven't installed it yet ;/
Well, Microsoft Edge is useless for me, faster boot time, faster programs loading, other than that is good.

It also depends on where you're going to use it, Laptop, Tablet, DesktopPC..

Forced

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have it on my desktop but the spying is out of control, I'm tempted to use linux these days. The only thing stooping me is the program compatibility.

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Forced said:
I have it on my desktop but the spying is out of control, I'm tempted to use linux these days. The only thing stooping me is the program compatibility.
I feel u bro, we just gotta wait for ReactOS.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I got it for free and upgraded from Windows 8, and I prefer 10!
I like that they've got rid of horrible app interface page thing when you click start and they've put the apps in a compact area now
It's like the older versions of Windows but a much more sleek version with more features
However, sometimes the wifi just disconnects randomly and when I reconnect it just keep disconnecting... I have to restart my laptop then it connects properly again :l Don't know if this is because of Windows?