Why do you like anime?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats your reason for liking anime? Why do you watch it and use time on it when you could be doing other things? - Feel free to answer this question in any length you have, but the more you explain the better! I will start by answering the question myself of course, if you have any questions to my or someone else's reasons then just quote us and ask! (In other words, keep the conversation going.)

Why I like anime.
First of all, I generally find it entertaining to watch anime. But I would say that my main reason to like anime and use so much of my time on it is the characters involved. I've always been interested in people, and even though a series only contain characters created by one person, then they are all different. They all share different ideals, goals and feelings. This is what I pay attention towards, their ideals, goals and general character. Aside from general interest, then anime is also an social tool for me and have given me a whole lot of great friends. It is something to discuss, something to live yourself into and have fun with.

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
708   0   0
I'm pretty new to anime so I don't have much experience. I'll admit I used to think it was pretty dumb for some idea (idk why) but I've started to watch a few that were recommended to me and they seem pretty decent.

I guess I watch it as it's something different to watch that I haven't seen before. It's interesting to see different characters and storylines. I'll admit some animes just bore me though, although I've only watched a few so yeah!
I've seen quite a few people who watch Anime come and go on this forum as this section was pretty inconsistent so hopefully we can get it active again!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hobbs said:
I'm pretty new to anime so I don't have much experience. I'll admit I used to think it was pretty dumb for some idea (idk why) but I've started to watch a few that were recommended to me and they seem pretty decent.

I guess I watch it as it's something different to watch that I haven't seen before. It's interesting to see different characters and storylines. I'll admit some animes just bore me though, although I've only watched a few so yeah!
I've seen quite a few people who watch Anime come and go on this forum as this section was pretty inconsistent so hopefully we can get it active again!
A majority of people tend to write anime off as something made entirely for children. (Something I can swear to God, it is not.) This is probably why you and many others view or have viewed it as dumb/childish. (Its far too common.) Glad to see that your opinion has changed, as a series is a series no matter the media it is portrayed in. Be it books, live-action, anime, cartoon or any other form. The story is there. I do agree that some animes are just plain boring though. (Such as Iwatobi Swim-club: Free!!.)

Rating - 100%
60   0   0
i uses to watch and enjoy anime when i was younger but as i've grown up my interest in it has dwindled now i can't seem to retain attention to even one episode of something for longer than 5 minutes, strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
708   0   0

ok i stopped watching it a week after this lol

Rating - 100%
60   0   0
i want to watch attack on titan as everyone raves about it to see how i'd enjoy it but i know currently i'd get way too adhd about it and my attention would go elsewhere, one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk