1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page. Bare in mind this is not monitored 24/7. Join our discord for help with account issues/queries. Join our discord: by clicking HERE.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

which is the best eBook Reader?

Discussion in 'Technology Discussion' started by PaulCVallejo, Oct 26, 2015.

Share This Page

1. PaulCVallejo

PaulCVallejo New Member

i am looking for best ebook reader device. I have read different reviews about kindle, kindle voyage, nook Glowlight, Aura H20. Please guide me which reader is best and in affordable price, also is Chinese reader are good , can i buy them?

2. DewlanceHosting

DewlanceHosting New Member

Kindle is good but no one is best. Its depend on you.

If you like any product then think twice and purchase it. I never use any other ebook so I can say anything about them.

3. Sharon

Sharon Member

If you can I recommend you go to an electronics store to actually hold and compare the e-readers to determine which one most appeals to you. There are numerous videos available on YouTube as well of reviews of e-readers that are very informative. Personally, I just use my iPad Air 2 as my personal e-reader and I use the Kobo app.

4. mrland

mrland Member