1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page, or email contactprimeforums@gmail.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

What qualifications/skills do you have?

Discussion in 'General Computer Discussion' started by Jon, Nov 10, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Jon

Jon -

Studying IT in college opened me to a whole new world of computers. Although pretty basic, I learnt pretty much every area of networking to achieve a CISCO certification. Sadly I only stayed in college for a year but I learnt so much more with languages, web development, graphic design, social media and all the other stuff you find in a college IT course.

Wbu?

2. Aura

Aura -

Let's see ...

Malware removal and analysis, computer security and protection (malware prevention), coding/programming (software, websites development from A to Z), technical support, troubleshooting skills, Windows, *nix (not that good too), a bit of networking and server management ...

3. Dub

Dub New Member

HTML5 and CSS3, a little Javascript and C# and am good with a camera I suppose.

4. Lana

Lana Forum Owner -

I have a degree in Computer Networking.

5. Ally Mac

Ally Mac -

I'm currently doing a Computer Science degree, but might change that to a joint honours with CS and Mathematics. I guess we'll see. :)

6. Lana

Lana Forum Owner -

Anyone else have any technical qualifications or skills ;l

7. JfN

JfN Well-Known Member

Nothing past GCSE to be honest. I taught myself everything I know about computers/programming since I was a whole lot younger. I did A-Level Computing (as well as Business Studies, Maths, and Physics) in College but it didn't really interest me much because by then it was all basic stuff to me - and I ended up getting kicked out due to attendance.

The only point IT seems to get interesting is Uni level ;l. Sadly I doubt that's an easy option by now.

8. K4Fr

K4Fr New Member

I have a BS.c in Computer Science.