1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page. Bare in mind this is not monitored 24/7. Join our discord for help with account issues/queries. Join our discord: by clicking HERE.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

USB Killer v2.0

Discussion in 'Technology Discussion' started by Saint, Jan 7, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Saint

Saint Old Timer -

The Russian cybersecurity expert, Dark Purple, who created the devious USB Killer pen drive, has created a new version of the malicious hardware that can brick a device as soon as it is plugged in. In a new blog post, the somewhat anonymous Dark Purple described his device, simply titled USB Killer v2.0. It doesn’t install any malware on your computer once you plug it in. Instead it sends a 220-volt charge through the USB’s signal lines and destroys the computer. The original USB Killer, first revealed online back in March, administered 110 volts, which was more than enough to fry your computer anyway. USB Killer looks quite inconspicuous, too, and could be easily mistaken for an average USB drive.

Read more here: http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/usb-killer-2-0-can-brick-your-computer-in-mere-seconds/

I thought I would share with the community as I found this device to be rather interesting.​

2. Lana

Lana Forum Owner -

Damn, that could be pretty malicious in the wrong hands lol

3. Harambe

Harambe Well-Known Member

Damn that's pretty sick, I kinda made my own killer usb drive but mine was different, I have to actually execute scripts from the flash drive myself but do you know if there's a way I could get one of those cuz @Hobbs needs it for his cyber jihad