1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page, or email contactprimeforums@gmail.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

Traid's Complete List of BTC Faucets [Version 2.0]

Discussion in 'Referral Links' started by Traid, Mar 29, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Traid

Traid -

[​IMG]

What is a Bitcoin Faucet?
    A Bitcoin (BTC) Faucet is basically websites where you can earn free Bitcoins every little while, usually between 5-60 minutes. You often have to complete a Captcha/reCaptcha/etc. in order to recieve the free Bitcoins. The way it works is the website gets enough revenue from advertisments on their pages in order to pay out the amount of Bitcoins, so don't expect too much Bitcoins at once.

Some websites, including some I will list here, have other methods of gaining Bitcoins other than the faucet on their website, such as lotteries or BTC Multipliers. Lotteries are straightforward, you can buy tickets and earn even 1 whole Bitcoin if you win! Multipliers are simply what they sound like: You wager your Bitcoins and take the chances to double/triple/quadrouple them, and so on! Careful though, you can also lose them all this way, very quickly!
    What are faucets good for?
    I know what you're thinking: Why bother putting time into a faucet if you're only going to end up usually making a dollar every few days? Well, certain websites, such as https://www.humblebundle.com, allow for users to purchase games directly for Bitcoins! The Humble Bundle usually lets you get a new bundle of amazing games every couple of weeks for just a dollar or two total! So, work for a week or so, and you'll have enough for the next Humble Bundle! Continue doing this, and you'll basically be able to afford each bundle every time there is a new one!
    The List!
    Freebitco.in
    Freebitco.in is a website where you basically roll a random number between 0-10000. Then, depending on which number you get after confirming the Captcha and pressing 'roll', you can earn up to half a Bitcoin each time! The roll payout table is constantly changing, as the price of Bitcoins are constantly changing. However, the list at the current time of posting this thread is as follows:

Roll Number | Payout
    0 - 9885 0.00000945 BTC
    9886 - 9985 0.00004723 BTC
    9986 - 9993 0.00047230 BTC
    9994 - 9997 0.00472300 BTC
    9998 - 9999 0.04722996 BTC
    10000 0.47229963 BTC
    You can also play the lottery or multiple your BTC on this website. For every time you roll, you get 2 free lottery tickets anyway! So you always get a chance to win up to 1+ BTC!

Timer: 1 Hour

WEBSITE LINK

RobotCoinGame
    RobotCoinGame lets you earn Satoshis, which are BTC, but in a lower version of currency. You get paid out in BTC, but you'll have to use an online Satoshi converter to see how much BTC you actualy have.

The way RobotCoinGame works is almost like an RPG. Every 5 minutes you can click the reCaptcha and 'attack' the Robot for a set amount of damage. After a few attacks, the robot is defeated, and you earn a set amount of Satoshis for defeating him. The best part about this website is you can upgrade your attack strength, using the Satoshis you have earned, and eventually you can take out Robots in a couple hits, instead of like, 5. I recommend upgrading you about Level 5 Attack, which takes about a dollar or so you've earned through the game. That way you can take out Robots much quicker than if you had Level 1 Attack.

There is no lottery or multiplier on this website, but I still use it daily and just keep it open so I can attack the robot every 5 minutes.

Timer: 5 Minutes

WEBSITE LINK

Obviously I've included my Referral Links. If you're kind enough, please use those links to sign up, as it really helps me a bunch as well if you end up using the faucets daily. Thank you!