1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page, or email contactprimeforums@gmail.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

(THE HABBENING) HUGE (MOSTLY) UNLEAKED HABBO DUMP (85+ FILES)

Discussion in 'Leaks' started by Chr!stopher, Apr 3, 2017.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chr!stopher

Chr!stopher Member

Reposting this here since it's Habbo related (for the people who doesn't have access to other leaking sources.)
    THE HABBENING.
    So, I'm doing a clear out of all of the shit that I have and no longer need, and I came across this particular pile of shit on my computer that you Habbo-going PrimeForums members might like. The file (when uncompressed) consists of over 80 files containing anywhere from 2 accounts to 300,000 accounts per document, and tops out at just over 95MB in size. All files are in a plain .txt format, or .sql format depending on what they are, so rest assured knowing that they are clean.

CONTENTS:
    Official Sulake dumps, doxes of Sulake staff, doxes of various Habbo users, multiple Habbo fansite databases, multiple official Habbo databases, logins strewn around everywhere, and other miscellaneous stuff.

(Originally posted by Connor / S1mz1) PS; he knicked it off someone else so not quite sure where the credit is going. But he wrote the shit above so yeah. Enjoy or something.

Removed by Ross - Contains one of our members details.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  2. Candle

Candle Member

Is this safe?

3. Chr!stopher

Chr!stopher Member

Mhm. Not forcing anyone to download it.

4. Ross

Ross PrimeForum Owner... -

Thread closed, user banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.