PrimeForums Lounge #2

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RE: Icy Lounge

Tupac said:
Awesome. Glad to finally have internet.

How does everyone like the merge?
It's pretty nice, I just miss being on the top posters section.
I'll be up there again though.

Adam-

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I guess I have a good head start in front of you guys, in terms of top poster..sorry about that. For me the merge has come at a great time because DH was getting rather quiet as a forum and plus icy forums is a general discussion forum so a merge makes sense.

I hate this random weather were having in the UK at the moment, one day it can be really sunny and then the next like today, horrible rainy weather ergh. If only I lived somewhere warmer...

Tupac

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Adam said:
I guess I have a good head start i from of you guys, in terms of top poster..sorry about that. For me the merge has come at a great time because DH was getting rather quiet as a forum and plus icy forums is a general discussion forum so a merge makes sense.

I hate this random weather were having in the UK at the moment, one day it can be really sunny and then the next like today, horrible rainy weather ergh. If only I lived somewhere warmer...
We have been having great activity, and have been growing pretty quick. Hopefully this merge helps out a lot. Anyways, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it :kirby:

Adam-

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks dude, I really love the template. Its neat and everything is easily laid out which is probably why everyone is so active. How often are you on here Tupac? :)

Tupac

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Adam said:
Thanks dude, I really love the template. Its neat and everything is easily laid out which is probably why everyone is so active. How often are you on here Tupac? :)
I'm on here a lot, as I am one of the founders/owners :p Also, thanks for the compliments. Glad you are enjoying it.

Adam-

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I love it too! maybe because I like the blue colour anyway.

It just seems very neat and suits the forum well.

HoverBaum

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Adam said:
I love it too! maybe because I like the blue colour anyway.

It just seems very neat and suits the forum well.
Agree. I wanna see the top most bar fixed to the top with a link to the "home" of the forum. That would be nice ^^

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Supreme Leader said:
Lmao, sorry but I am not gay ;)

I will be the first original IF member to reach 1k
You're still not there yet? Slacker. I was an original IF member too.... and I jumped in front of you. 8)