1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page. Bare in mind this is not monitored 24/7. Join our discord for help with account issues/queries. Join our discord: by clicking HERE.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

Premium account subscription is truthly great feature to win models

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Global Offensive' started by Hater7, Oct 11, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Hater7

Hater7 New Member

[​IMG]
    Recently I was watching on Youtube the streamer opens boxes on opencsgo.com! That guy told he has bought the VIP status OpenCS:GO... Never before I saw so many top drops during one session!.. And he made cool spins there even knife was among his wins... I saw the new premium status feature is there but took no notice of it. Now I am sure I made a mistake not purchasing the VIP status earlier!.. I was very jealous about his success and steel also I was glad I think it:) Now I Just can think how many nice openings I missed because of not purchasing VIP account... Straight after watching I bought OpenCS:GO to study everything about the VIP account!

Open csgo offers 3 kinds of VIP subscribe! U can find out what preferences has premium account, too:) There are basic, expert and premium packs!..I decided to buy the best one. It saidU can buy VIP status and no-amount cases with that acc, take part in premium giveaway, earn personal promocode and really many nice things more. After subscribe premium account I started to noted what box to buy! The 1st thing was researching the hidden cases which I can not purchase without premium status...

I didn't see before such many good and expensive models in one box:) I've put up cash and chose that box with Nickolson) And it was yummy, the third opening gave Desert Eagle Hand cannon for near $55) I was encouraged by that beginning with VIP account status) After that I decided to buy more high cost) The Raider was my next box to buy!.. I could spin it only 3 times but I was sure in profit!.. And that spin drops me Falchion Knife Boreal Forest for 60 usd. I decided to spend cash in this case for two more openings... Thus, after the ongoing spin I dropped M9 Bayonet Crimson Web! After that I decided to stop... In thus game it is very important to stop in time!..

[​IMG]