PC Recommendations?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanko

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, so I want to build a PC for gaming/general web browsing/work. I was wondering what you guys thought of my part list, and if you had any recommendations. I play lots of RPG's like Skyrim and Far Cry, but I would also like to play games like Battlefield 4. If anyone has any suggestions to cut down on cost, or if I have any useless parts let me know! Thanks!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/n8HzWZ

Sanko

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Changed it to a 256 gb SSD. Since I will be playing on one 1080p monitor, do I really need to spend the money on that GTX 970?

Dub

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sanko said:
Changed it to a 256 gb SSD. Since I will be playing on one 1080p monitor, do I really need to spend the money on that GTX 970?
It's a good card, I don't know why you wouldn't. How ever you might want to do some more research.

Watch some of JayzTwocents and LinusTechQuickie on youtube, they might have some helpful information.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I've got a GTX650 and it works well for general gaming. I'm not the most hardcore but my temps always stay low and I get good performance

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought my computer on a site called '' Komplett '' they're awesome. I've had my gaming computer for 3-4 years now, I run best graphics in every single game i've played so far (battlefield, cod, arma 3, dayz, minecraft & much more) never had any sort of lagg, and i'm very happy with my purchase.

On their site you can chose custom parts and they will build it for you, OR you can chose one of their mainstream computers (they still make them by hand) this is what i did.

Veng

Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
the graphics card is a major overkill for 1080p gaming its pointless. And no use even buying it for 4k because its not really powerful enough to handle 4k with a decent frame rate, so i would stick to something cheaper and less powerful. Might i add though that power supply is gunna be so under powered with a 970 you will need atleast 600 watts+. I have a 290x and my minimum wattage i have to have is 650 watts.

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Thepatrick9 said:
the graphics card is a major overkill for 1080p gaming its pointless. And no use even buying it for 4k because its not really powerful enough to handle 4k with a decent frame rate, so i would stick to something cheaper and less powerful. Might i add though that power supply is gunna be so under powered with a 970 you will need atleast 600 watts+. I have a 290x and my minimum wattage i have to have is 650 watts.
Please don't gravedig.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.