1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page, or email contactprimeforums@gmail.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get free CS:GO Skins!

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Global Offensive' started by xAcee, May 25, 2017.

Share This Page

1. xAcee

xAcee New Member

CS:GO GAMBLING!
    [​IMG]

So you want to get free CS:GO Skins? Maybe even a knife, if you're smart about it. Its pretty simple, all you got to do is log into csgo gambling sites.

What is CS:GO Gambling?

Well, CS:GO Gambling is where you bet your skins, by depositing your skins to their site currency. There is a lot of different sites, which all have different game modes for you to bet your skins. If you get enough, you can withdraw using the site currency, for an equivalent skin, for example, 100tokens = 1$.

So, How do I get the free CS:GO Skins?

All you got to do to get the free CS:GO Skins, is log into the large variety of CS:GO sites with a refferal code, which of course, gives you a starting amount. So what I have to offer is some CS:GO betting sites with a refferal code.

CSGOFAST
    Code: 5x8jah

CSGOCRASH
    Code: DEC-22185

SOCIETY
    Code: DecA

CSGOBOSS

CSGOATSE
    Code: DecA123

CSGOEMPIRE

Overall, there is alot more sites that have a refferal system which give you alot of site currency, you can make some decent profit
    if you play your cards right, I made quite abit too.