1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page. Bare in mind this is not monitored 24/7. Join our discord for help with account issues/queries. Join our discord: by clicking HERE.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

How to Earn Money Online Fast, Easy and Flawlessly (PayPal, Amazon, Visa, Bitcoins, Steam)

Discussion in 'Money Making' started by Pileser, Jul 20, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Pileser

Pileser Member

[​IMG]

Signing up under my referral link is of course optional, but I would highly appreciate it since you lose absolutely nothing from it.
    Links from hereonout will be my referral link.

Taken directly from my blog.
    Introduction
    After careful consideration, I came to the conclusion that my first guide should be for PrizeRebel. The reason why I decided to do this is because it was the first GPT (get-paid-to) site that I came across as a teenager that allowed me to earn points to redeem gift cards for online games I used to play.

The site has changed considerably since then, making it a lot easier for newcomers to use. In this guide, I will outline everything you need to know to get started on the site.

Can you make money with PrizeRebel? The answer is yes. Sign up for PrizeRebel here.

[​IMG]

How Does It Work?
    Taken directly from PrizeRebel's FAQ:
    Put simply, you're rewarded with points for completing offers and surveys; points that can be redeemed for a variety of prizes in the reward shop.

[​IMG]
    Restrictions
    As with most sites out there, there are a few restrictions that apply to PrizeRebel. They are outlined below:
    • Location: Depending on your geographical location, you may be limited to a small number of offers and surveys, which in turn limits the amount of points you can earn on your own. However, this isn't much of an issue if you take advantage of the referral system, which I will get to later on in this guide.
    • Age: You must be 13 years or older to use the site. If you are 13-17 years old, you must have parental permission.

Sign-Up Process and Getting Started
    The sign-up process is simple. You can either sign up with Facebook or your email address. If you're new to GPT sites, I would highly recommend you create a disposable email address to use solely for the completion of offers and surveys; this way you can avoid getting bombarded with spam. You can create one on Outlook, Gmail, or Yahoo.

It should also be noted that since the offers do come from a variety of third parties, taking the proper safety precautions when dealing with them should be a top priority.

Upon sign-up you will be greeted with a multitude of offer walls to choose from under the "Earn" tab. These offer walls include offers, surveys, videos, tasks and more.

[​IMG]

Naturally, offers with higher payouts will require more of your time to complete. However, there are offers and surveys that a take a relatively short amount of time to complete and offer high payouts. It will require a little bit of offer scavenging to find these.

How to Complete Offers and Surveys on PrizeRebel
    Important Note:

Apart from the spam you may be bombarded with, any website that allows you to earn things by completing offers and surveys will make you susceptible to malicious links and downloads. This is why I highly urge people to take the proper safety precautions and to have the following tools available before beginning:

The above tools are by no means required, but I highly recommend them if you're not the type of person to take proper safety precautions.

Offer and Survey Completion:
    Thankfully, completing offers and surveys is relatively straightforward. Simply pick an offer, and look at the requirements for completing it.

[​IMG]

Simply follow the instructions given to you and you'll be good to go. Keep in mind that you will not always qualify for a survey, and there are multiple reasons why this might occur; being outside of the demographics group selected for the survey is usually one of them.

Once an offer/survey has been completed, you will be credited with the points. Depending on the third party, this may happen instantaneously or take a few minutes. In the event of a delay or not getting credited at all, you can navigate to the 'Support' link of the specified offer wall and write an inquiry about your crediting issue. In my experience, the support teams tend to be incredibly helpful in getting the points you've earned.

Levels and Referral System
    Another great aspect of PrizeRebel is that it provides you with an incentive to move up the ranks on the site. Accounts are divided between five levels, each progressing with greater benefits. These benefits are outlined below:

[​IMG]

If you live outside the U.S., UK, Canada or Australia, your offers will be rather limited, and this is where the referral system can help you out a lot. Starting off, you will earn 20% of your referrals earnings (keep in mind that they don't lose anything from signing up under your referral link), and that amount increases as you progress through the levels as seen above. Referring people to the site is the optimal method of substantially increasing your earnings.

Overall Assessment and Review
    If you're looking to make a little extra cash every month, then PrizeRebel is certainly for you.

This isn't a get-rich-quick scheme, but if you're looking to dish out an extra hundred dollars or two then this site will be worth your while.

Do you have any questions about PrizeRebel? Don't hesitate to contact me through private message.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016