1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page, or email contactprimeforums@gmail.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

How I spinned boxes on Open csgo with great income funds

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Global Offensive' started by Hater7, Jun 27, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Hater7

Hater7 New Member

Jun 19, 2017
    [​IMG] I was going to make a profitable case buying on Opencsgo because of my will to win more cash to attend the concert of my favorite group... I used to spin cases on that site some times recently and almost every time I had success!.. I began with an AWP box for $ 3,99... Befor starting I have filled $ 60!.. The first skins I win that day was Safari Mesh... And Hyper beast was my next items when I've bought box... After AWP I crossed to Ultraviolet and was opening it for some times...

I opened ultraviolet box for few times and at last win Bayonet Ultraviolet!.. After that I begun to open case named Covert. With that case I made a fortune that I even was not hoping. Already after couple of opening I felt that now will happen something amaizing.

The items I have win prise more than $ 180!.. I've caught AK Fire Serpent! I opened some more times and caught some not very high cost but nevertheless profitable skins!.. This day... In the night of this day I spinned box with gloves and took Sport Gloves Superconductor and now I am items-successful!.. Opening boxes cs:go on Open cs:go that time on Open CSGO was a lucky one!..