1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page. Bare in mind this is not monitored 24/7. Join our discord for help with account issues/queries. Join our discord: by clicking HERE.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

Free $1 Instantly

Discussion in 'Forum Contests & Free Giveaways' started by SN Shop, Jun 11, 2015.

Share This Page

1. SN Shop

SN Shop New Member

Want to make $1 literally just watching a video?

All you need to do is signup on the link below, procced by registering an account, from there you just watch the video, he will then ask you to share a post to facebook and twitter, immediatly after sharing to twitter, you will see $1 in your paypal, you can continue to watch more videos and earn more money aswell!

Link: http://shoemoney.net/r/30430
    nonref

2. shop1126

shop1126 New Member

lol, I like how the non-ref link is so tiny, but I'll click your ref link :3
    I'll post later if this works or not.
    UPDATE: It worked, and the money was added to my account.

3. Veng

Veng Member

I understand every penny helps but sseriously you waste so much time doing the dam thing it makes it pointless just for like 0.79p :/

4. ayylmao

ayylmao Banned

Set up multiple Virtual machines, open multiple instances of VPNs, watch vids on all, profit? ez?
    [hr]
    Okay, well I can pump out like a fresh email and a fresh paypal account once every 5 minutes or so, which makes this $14 an hour I guess? but not worth the effort of having to go through proxies etc, if they have that (which i'm pretty sure they will)

5. Nami

Nami -

You need 100 people to go on your referral link for $1, so no, not free $1 instantly.

6. Aworic

Aworic New Member

Tbh 1$ not worth of the time you will spend on this. Sorry