1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page. Bare in mind this is not monitored 24/7. Join our discord for help with account issues/queries. Join our discord: by clicking HERE.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

[ex-Site Admin] [Previous OMM] Offering Middleman Services

Discussion in 'Middleman Section' started by George, Aug 9, 2016.

Share This Page

1. George

George -

Hey.
    I haven't used this site in a long time.
    Needless to say I am happy to MM any trades on any platform as long as I could easily access it.
    I was a previous admin of bobbamarket (previous incarnation of this site) and have been on this site since 2011, I'm pretty sure I'm still in the top 10 posts.

I'll happily fit in with the needs of you guys however I will charge at most a 5% fee of the trade.
    I only accept payments in money and not virtual currencies.

My skype is meorge129 and nothing else. Please confirm on here before trading with me or any money lost due to scammers is a result of your own ignorance and I hold no liability for your losses.

2. Lana

Lana Forum Owner -

Welcome back buddy!
    Yeah, due to you not being around you aren't an OMM anymore. Looking forward to seeing you help out people via normal MM deals though.

BossCook likes this.