1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page, or email contactprimeforums@gmail.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

Euw/na [Autodelivery/autobuy] 100/1000 Accounts -Reliable- -Checked- - Cheap-

Discussion in 'LoL NA Server Buy Sell Trade' started by qnef, Feb 28, 2017.

Share This Page

1. qnef

qnef New Member

Pieguy's Shop

100 NA LoL Accounts

Hello! I am currently selling many different LoL accounts! My first bundle I offer is 100 NA accounts, all checked, unbanned, and quality! The IP ranges from 0-10000, and some are validated/unvalidated and unranked/ranked. Each bundle will go for 10 USD PayPal.

100 EUW LoL Accounts

The second bundle I offer is 100 EUW LoL accounts (again, all checked, unbanned and quality!). Each IP ranges from, again, 0-10000 and some are validated/unvalidated and unranked/ranked. Each bundle will go for 10 USD PayPal.

1000 EUW LoL Accounts (KILLER DEAL!)

My third and final bundle I offer is 1000 EUW LoL accounts (again, all checked, unbanned and quality!) Each IP ranges from, again 0-10000 and some are validated/unvalidated and unranked/ranked. Each bundle will go for 40 USD PayPal. (astronomical deal considering 100 EUW accounts are 10 dollars and my 1000 bundle is only 40)

2. qnef

qnef New Member

bump