1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page. Bare in mind this is not monitored 24/7. Join our discord for help with account issues/queries. Join our discord: by clicking HERE.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

Digital Solutions Contest

Discussion in 'Forum Contests & Free Giveaways' started by Sceptical, Aug 31, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Sceptical

Sceptical -

We are currently doing a contest for 2 people a chance to win Lifetime Package.

So basically what you need to do is have a good amount of subscribers on your Youtube do a review about Digital Solutions we will provide you a vouch copy when you do this video. The vouch copy will only be available for 2 hours at max. If you are interested please get in contact with me through PM.

Like I said before there will only be 2 winners that it. So I wish everyone the best luck.

http://digital-solutions.xyz Register an account then PM me on here with your username stating you ready to make your video for the contest.