Custom Computer Builds?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
708   0   0
Nice. Maybe you could recommend something for me? I just need something to edit videos on and stream to twitch but I don't really wanna spend that much :/
Maybe £500 ($750)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice. Maybe you could recommend something for me? I just need something to edit videos on and stream to twitch but I don't really wanna spend that much :/
Maybe £500 ($750)
The video part wouldn't be bad, but the twitch part starts getting a little on the expensive side as with my computer I am only getting around 100 fps when I try streaming.

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
708   0   0
The video part wouldn't be bad, but the twitch part starts getting a little on the expensive side as with my computer I am only getting around 100 fps when I try streaming.
Yeah I'm probably gonna get a GTX 960 4gb, should handle everything.

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Nice CPU, that's what I'm planning to put into my Coolermaster HAF 922. I'd prefer some G.Skill Ripjaws 4 over Corsair, though.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice CPU, that's what I'm planning to put into my Coolermaster HAF 922. I'd prefer some G.Skill Ripjaws 4 over Corsair, though.
Yeah I really like this CPU it's cool with the aftermarket cooler that I have and runs everything I need it to. As the RAM I just went with what was cheapest :/

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Yeah I really like this CPU it's cool with the aftermarket cooler that I have and runs everything I need it to. As the RAM I just went with what was cheapest :/
Don't get me wrong haha, everyone knows Corsair make great RAM. I'm pretty sure G.Skill are cheaper than Corsair, though. They also hold the world record for fastest DDR4 speed.

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
That is true there isn't a whole lot the DDR4 can do that DDR3 can't.
In a few years software will start to need DDR4, but now it's just a matter of abundance. There is a speed difference but it's up to the usage if that's significant. It also has a lower voltage which can be great.

HYproXa

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is built from pieces that I bought separately.

Made the basic working PC then ugpraded stuff.

My budget is limited so I can't get expensive stuff.
Last thing I bought was a GTX 960.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In a few years software will start to need DDR4, but now it's just a matter of abundance. There is a speed difference but it's up to the usage if that's significant. It also has a lower voltage which can be great.
I am playing on building a mirco atx computer later this year or early next year and I will probably switch then.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mine is built from pieces that I bought separately.

Made the basic working PC then ugpraded stuff.

My budget is limited so I can't get expensive stuff.
Last thing I bought was a GTX 960.
Nice, I bought all my pieces at Microcenter and then built the computer at home. The only thing I have added was more RAM.