1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page, or email contactprimeforums@gmail.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

CortexNet - Paypal Holding Middlemen Service

Discussion in 'Middleman Section' started by CortexNetworks, Aug 25, 2015.

Share This Page

1. CortexNetworks

CortexNetworks Venertx LLC ~ Founder & CEO -

Dear my fellow Prime Forums Users and Staff,

Hello, i bring too you today my Middlemen Service - ""Paypal Holding Service"". I shall let you use my Paypal Account to hold your Sales, Transactions or whatever you would like from your business, website ill accept anything. As long as i get % of what money/ income is going into my account. I am a fair person, and i'm bringing this service to Prime Forums. I am happy to do anyone a Deal, and i cannot wait to Serve/ Assist you here at Prime Forums Today. If your interested in my service, then please don't hesitate to contact me ?

Is your Paypal Account Verified and a Business Paypal Account ?​

- Yes my Paypal Account is a Verified Account aswell as its a Business Paypal account aswell. Please check here: [​IMG]

2. CortexNetworks

CortexNetworks Venertx LLC ~ Founder & CEO -

Hello all, still offering this Service. Who is Interested, and who may i assist today. Please contact me ASP, if i can assist you ?