1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page. Bare in mind this is not monitored 24/7. Join our discord for help with account issues/queries. Join our discord: by clicking HERE.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

Branching out with Virtual trading?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flutter, Apr 23, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Flutter

Flutter Member

Has anyone looked at other markets to try and make a name for themselves for example PoE, Black Desert?

RS & OSRS has been around for quite a while and when looking on Sythe etc... way too many big players in the game to try and take some $

Interested to hear you stories if you already sell other gaming virtual currency and if not, what games look promising!

Thanks

2. Flutter

Flutter Member

BUMP, interested in hearing your stories

3. Flutter

Flutter Member

Bump, interested in hearing other peoples storys

4. Lana

Lana Forum Owner -

Not really, I sold a lot in this field so no need to.
    I know some people branch off into other stuff such as game keys, codes and crypto etc. I've always found habbo to be the most profitable though.

5. Flutter

Flutter Member

Judging by your feedback score I can tell haha. Finding Habbo fairly profitable too! I've invested in crypto a while back, twice put £200 on some good alt coins such as VeChain and ICON and made me a grand back in a couple weeks. Got fairly addicted checking my portfolio on Blockfolio tho!

Lana likes this.