Best phone out right now?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Technically the iPhone 6s is the best phone out right now, but the battery life is better on iPhone 6. Still sporting the 6 until 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
708   0   0
quickies said:
Technically the iPhone 6s is the best phone out right now, but the battery life is better on iPhone 6. Still sporting the 6 until 7

Same, no point upgrading from the 6 to the 6s

Panther

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have the LG G3 - I know there is currently a G4 out right now too, but I highly recommend the G3 to anyone looking for a new phone for $0 down! :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
D
HYproXa said:
Not sure if I should get iphone 6 or iphone 6 plus, gold ofc.
That really depends on your preference, go in an Apple Store and test them out. I'm tall 6'4 used to play football so I have big hands so I hold my 6plus like a normal phone, one handed can be awkward when Laying in bed only.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well it different to other people they might say iphone 6 or Samsung S6 its will always be different but My choice would be a samsung S6

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
@JordFx when you're as technical as me you look more at OS than phone. Hardware is definitely the biggest impact on speed, but the OS is what is supposed to enhance user experience - which is more important on phones as opposed to computers which rely on having the best hardware to be good.

I can do way more on any Android I've ever owned than I can do on any iPhone I've ever owned. Currently I own an Android, and the phone is shit hardware-wise ngl but the OS is what makes it dope :).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JfN said:
@JordFx when you're as technical as me you look more at OS than phone. Hardware is definitely the biggest impact on speed, but the OS is what is supposed to enhance user experience - which is more important on phones as opposed to computers which rely on having the best hardware to be good.

I can do way more on any Android I've ever owned than I can do on any iPhone I've ever owned. Currently I own an Android, and the phone is shit hardware-wise ngl but the OS is what makes it dope :).
Well yeah tbf i dont even use a phone So i dont really know much about them but if did start using a phone i would be more like you the speed the cores what os and things like that

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
JordFx said:
Well yeah tbf i dont even use a phone So i dont really know much about them but if did start using a phone i would be more like you the speed the cores what os and things like that
Fair enough pal, I only really use it for texting and playing music on youtube anyway.

One amazing thing about android is that you can develop android apps on your phone using a native IDE that extracts genuine android .apk files (the installation files for apps - kinda like .exe). If you're interested look up AIDE:

http://www.android-ide.com/

Apple would never let anyone come close to doing something like this.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JfN said:
Fair enough pal, I only really use it for texting and playing music on youtube anyway.

One amazing thing about android is that you can develop android apps on your phone using a native IDE that extracts genuine android .apk files (the installation files for apps - kinda like .exe). If you're interested look up AIDE:

http://www.android-ide.com/

Apple would never let anyone come close to doing something like this.
haha yeah Apple is strict on that kind of stuff but android is amazing.
yeah i would probley do them same as you just text and playing music tbf thats really what i do on Computer anyway

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
JordFx said:
haha yeah Apple is strict on that kind of stuff but android is amazing.
yeah i would probley do them same as you just text and playing music tbf thats really what i do on Computer anyway
Yea same haha, I can't go a single day without music I love it too much I'd go crazy.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JfN said:
Yea same haha, I can't go a single day without music I love it too much I'd go crazy.
well i only listen to music while playing certain games or i am working on my Development arma 3 server what i used to have but i restored my pc so everything is gone :(

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
JordFx said:
well i only listen to music while playing certain games or i am working on my Development arma 3 server what i used to have but i restored my pc so everything is gone :(
Thats shit man, did u not back anything up?