Best phone out right now?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
708   0   0
I prefer iphones.. So I would say the 5s

However the Samsung Galaxy S5 is coming out (already out in some countries) and looks pretty good.

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
708   0   0
iPhone 6 i'd say.. Although there are some nice HTC phones!

Maybe Samsung S6 when it's released if it's not a plastic piece of shit again

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Guardian said:
BEST. PHONE. EVER.

I miss those old things. Remember snake? Those were good times. Or so you thought at the time.

I agree though that most of the crap out now is... meh.
Don't nokias have some shitty 3D snake now aha have you seen it? I miss snake tho :(.

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Guardian said:
Oh yeah, the new snake is horrible. They tried to make it look fancy and it just looks cheap as hell. 
Couldn't agree with you more mate. I was that kid who stayed up all night playing Snake on my phone before we had laptops and stuff. Good times <3.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
JfN said:
Couldn't agree with you more mate. I was that kid who stayed up all night playing Snake on my phone before we had laptops and stuff. Good times <3.
That simple snake game was how I was able to go anywhere with my family and not go insane. The simplest thing, you could just get lost in it for hours. 

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Guardian said:
That simple snake game was how I was able to go anywhere with my family and not go insane. The simplest thing, you could just get lost in it for hours. 
The generation of gaming where it was gameplay > graphics. Every single time. RIP :(.