Apple Watch

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
708   0   0
Anyone going to be getting one of these when they are released?
Tempted as always, but paying £300+ for a watch is dumb imo

HYproXa

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't see their real purpose..
They are going to sell it at that price just because of the brand and because they know all famous people will get one.

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
They look shit imo, and there's absolutely no need for them. It's all fashion, status, and hype.

This is gonna be the cheap pop culture version of a Rolex.

Aimi

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm probably going to try to get one if the price drops a bit after it comes out. Don't they have a gold version coming out too?

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
708   0   0
Aimi said:
I'm probably going to try to get one if the price drops a bit after it comes out. Don't they have a gold version coming out too?
Pretty sure they do yes.
Meh, I'm a big fan of Apple products but I think I'll give this one a miss.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not see myself going out of my way to purchase one of these. I like my individual digital watch and fitness tracker on the other wrist. lol No need to mix!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks super nice, I'd pick one up if I had the money.
Earlier in the thread you asked what you thought the sales would be like for it, and I have some good news for you!
Apple sold more during the pre-order time than Samsung sold their smart-watches during the entire year of 2014.

I like the way Apple is bringing everything together, the new MacBooks and OSX are tied with iOS using the Handoff feature, and the iPhone is now connected to the Apple Watch. Some people think this is bad and that it's due to Apple money-whoring but I think it is a good thing. Connectivity is great, and it's really cool to see all the Apple products working together so well, it really brings them all closer to each other and is a huge convenience for many people.

Nehru

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems cool, but just seems like there's no point to it. It just seems like and reminds me an iPod Nano Touch on a watch band.