1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page. Bare in mind this is not monitored 24/7. Join our discord for help with account issues/queries. Join our discord: by clicking HERE.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

Anonymous vs. IS

Discussion in 'General Computer Discussion' started by Jon, Feb 12, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Jon

Jon -

Has anyone else seen the stuff anonymous have leaked about IS members? One of the best things they've done in a while IMO

I went on a few of the twitter accounts and its quite sad to see how deluded some of the members are. I went on a British/American converts page by chance and one of his tweets was: "I think the thing I miss the most is Lucozade". 
    It's shit how people are just giving up their lives to go and fight for religion. Could be someone down the road from you and nobody suspects a thing

2. Ross

Ross PrimeForum Owner... -

Post some of it Jonny

3. Noble

Noble Member

'Fight for a religion'? Haha. They are pushing others in the wrong direction and gives a bad example of Islam. They are nowhere religious, just a bunch of stupid people.

4. Lana

Lana Forum Owner -

Good job someone is doing something, although the shit they are doing isn't really going to make a difference but meh

5. Jon

Jon -

Here's the pastebin
    http://pastebin.com/G663HnDa