1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page. Bare in mind this is not monitored 24/7. Join our discord for help with account issues/queries. Join our discord: by clicking HERE.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

Alternatives to PS Store?

Discussion in 'Console and PC Gaming' started by JfN, Apr 28, 2016.

Share This Page

1. JfN

JfN Well-Known Member

I know Amazon and Game do digital download codes that are comparable in price to physical disk releases, but there aren't that many games available. Does anybody know other ways to get game codes? I've found some other sites that sell really cheap accounts with games on as a game, but I definitely don't want that lol.

2. Lana

Lana Forum Owner -

I found a site before that sells games for like £10 like the latest ones, but forgot the name of it ;/
    Pretty sure it's via stolen cc's though, u download the profile onto ur console and then download the game or some sht

3. Beni

Beni -

There isnt anywhere that really does them, your best bet is ebay. I have a few Xbox one game digital codes for sale though

4. JfN

JfN Well-Known Member

That's what I meant by;

Idk if some do it via stolen cc's, but I know one of the ones I found buy the game from the foreign store for pennies then sell it to uk.